Remember the old saying ‘a picture is worth a thousand words? For the reason, almost people decide to hire professional photographers for the important moments of their lives. Wedding time is one of the important moments and memorable events of your life. Brides and grooms alike are now enlisting the professional photographers to get the best wedding photography for the special time. Because of they would surely want to get the best photo taken so that the best memories will be preserved as long as they live.
Professional photographers should be able to produce wedding photography that will express the special moment such as joy, love and intimacy between a couples. But it doesn’t come easy.
Wedding photography is not limited to only portrait style, or only indoor style in the church, it also includes formal photography in the studio, outdoor, posed and candid shots of the wedding couple and their guests at the ceremony.
Below are a few basic techniques to get the best wedding photography.
1. Choose the right background
For taking a picture of a couple or any intended target. You can use the decorations in the church or in the reception areas as a background for your photos. Make sure the environment is not so crowded, if it is hard to focus on the couple, you may shoot them from shoulder up.
2. Avoid the glaring effect
Looking for any kinds of glass, may it be jewelry or wine glasses. They will cause a reflection or brightness include in the picture.
3. Taking candid shot
Because of candid shots are very dramatic. These candid is a powerful photography. In fact, many professionals do this to capture intimate and memorable moments.
4. Maximize the memory
Should be equipped with maximum memory card for ensure that no great moment is missed. Other advantage of maximize the memory card it is best to review every shot taken.
You can plan to preserve your memory card by using the data below.
– For 3 mega pixels * use minimum 1 GB memory card
– For 4 mega pixels * use minimum 2 GB memory card
– For 6 mega pixels * use minimum 4 GB memory card
– For 8 mega pixels * use minimum 4 GB memory card
– For 10 mega pixels * use minimum 6 GB memory card
– For 12 mega pixels * use minimum 6 GB memory card
5. Keep the best shot for digital wedding photography practice
You can apply the best shot with special techniques by digital photography software to make your creation more.
For digital wedding photography practice, the list below is the simple effect to make your creation.
– Black and white effects.
– Vignettes effect.
– Soft focus effect.
– Multiple exposure effects.
That is not a secret for the best way to learn any type of wedding photography. In additional you should learn more about:
– Traditions even (The wedding cake, Confetti, etc.)
– Who pays for what? (The groom’s family, The bride’s family, etc.)
– Duties of the main players (Duties of the Bride, Duties of the Groom, etc.)
Jack Vallieres is the professional freelance writer. He’s also the webmaster of Manyfoto.com