Detaching from the outcome is by far the hardest step to manifesting what you want. If you examined the core failure for most people it is the inability to let go and trust that what they want will absolutely come. If you are successfully able to detach from the fear that it may not happen you will yield outstanding results.
Have you ever noticed that the things you like but don’t care too very much about happen very fast? Maybe you have the desire to meet a particular friend, you think about him or her and your desire is quite strong but you are not worried or stress out about it. Maybe later that day someone tells you that they met that person and he or she would like to find you too. This sort of thing happens every day in our lives but we disregard it as a coincidence. Truly this is the art of manifesting.
Fear and worry rules the lives of most people and if you are unable to detach from the illusion of tomorrow and first see where you are in the moment then you are unlikely to be successful at manifesting what you want.
Where ever you are and whatever you are feeling now in this moment is creating your reality. How then do you detach from what you want and still manifest it? You can start by letting go of the feeling that the thing you want is a necessity to your life. You are probably saying right now that it is a necessity but I am here to say to you that it is not.
No matter what you want there are options that you have not explored and what you want is simply only one of the many life experiences that you can have. First find the beauty in what you are presently experiencing in the moment. Do a self inquirey and the moment you do it will free you up to manifest faster. Follow this tried and tested series of questions and most of all get a notebook and begin to write it all out. Writing it out confirms it and brings it to the surface of your conscious mind where it can be processed.
1. Willfully choose to see the beauty in everything which you experience, even the hard and difficult things.
2. Make a list of the good things that have come out of hard and difficult situations in your life.
3. Allow yourself to see the qualities within your present experience and how those very qualities will enhance what you are aiming to manifest. Without those present conditions or qualities you may not be able to get what it is you are wishing and hoping to attract.
4. The moment you begin to see that there is great wealth and beauty in your present conditions then and only then can you transcend the situation and truly manifest.
5. Your experiences are waiting for you to acknowledge them. Denying them keeps you stuck in a cycle and prevents you from manifesting other things.
6. The greatest good comes out of the darkest circumstances. Love the dark as it contains the most light.
7. Your present conditions are actually molding you for the dream of tomorrow. Bless all parts of your life now and you will be amazed at what will happen to the dreams that you are choosing to manifest.